Cancelling Worldventures membership

I just want to share some info to you all who are facing the similar issue with me: coming to Worldventures presentation, sign up as member straight after the presentation without knowing much detail. Goin’ home and keep thinking about the money i just spent, do some research and realized that this pyramid system are not my cup of tea and wondering if I can cancel my membership.

Well actually you can cancel your membership and get full refund within 14 days from your sign up date (this information can be found in their application form Terms & Conditions). During my research, i also found that some people in the forum mentioned that you still can get refund within a month from Sign up date (but I’m not sure about this). Anyway i join as member in Singapore but this process should be the same worldwide.

Basically this what i did:
 
Email to: eteam@worldventures.com
Subject: John Smith (65XXXXXX) CANCELLATION
Good day,

I would like to cancel / terminate my recent membership / representative with Worldventures.

My data as below:

  Name: John Smith
  Rep ID#:  65XXXXXX
  Phone:
  Date:
  Product(s):  DreamTrips Platinum, Representative Business System
  Websites:  Johnsmith.dreamtrips.com, Johnsmith.worldventures.biz
  Sponsor: Anne Marie, 65XXXXXX
  Reason: Change my mind about joining the program/ membership and feel that the program not suitable for me.
Which after that i received auto reply:

From: "Eventum@localhost " <eteam@worldventures.com>
Date: 9 August 2015 at 11:28:18 PM SGT
To: <johnsmith@yahoo.com>
Subject: [#1048XXXXXX] Issue Created: John Smith (65XXXXXX) CANCELLATION
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.

Dear johnsmith@yahoo.com,

Please note that your email has been successfully delivered, and you
will receive a response shortly. A reference #(1048XXXXXX) has been
created to track this request.

    Issue #: 1048XXXXXX
    Summary: John Smith (65XXXXXX) CANCELLATION
    Submitted: Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 23:48:38 CDT

Thank you!
Couple days after that another email come informing that somebody has attended my request:

From: "WorldVentures ETeam " <eteam@worldventures.com>
Date: 11 August 2015 at 10:15:14 PM SGT
To: <Johnsmith@yahoo.com>
Subject: [#1048XXXXXX] Status Change: John Smith (65XXXXXX) CANCELLATION
This is an automated message sent at your request from Eventum.

The issue was updated by Allie Aguilar

To view more details of this issue, or to update it, please visit the
following URL: http://support.wvnoc.com/eventum/view.php?id=1048XXXXXX
----------------------------------------------------------------------
         Issue #: 1048XXXXXX
         Summary: John Smith (65XXXXXX) CANCELLATION
  Changed Fields:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Status: Discovery
+Status: In Progress
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Few more days after that I received a happy email:


From: "Ali Jinnah " <eteam@worldventures.com>
Date: 13 August 2015 at 3:27:03 AM SGT
To: <johnsmith@yahoo.com>
Subject: [#1048XXXXXX] Re: John Smith (65XXXXXX) CANCELLATION

Hello,

We are sorry to see you leave the WorldVentures team. Per your request, the account ID: 65XXXXXX has been cancelled.  A refund request has also been submitted to the Billing Department in the amount of <$$Any amount you pay>.  Pending the approval of the Billing Department, please allow 5-7 business days for the credit to be processed.

While you are waiting for your refund to be processed, we would to ask you for your feedback regarding your account cancellation and experience with us. Please click on the following link:

https://worldventures.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3mcNYURAakUSysl

Your opinion is extremely valuable to us.

If you have further questions and/or concerns in regards to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact Client Services, Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. or email us at eteam@worldventures.com.  Have a great day!

Thank you,

WorldVentures
Client Services Department
Phone: +65 31585520
eteam@worldventures.com


That’s the end of the process, you can expect to see the refund to your credit card few days after that.
Do take note that if you credit card not using USD as currency, you still might lose some amount due to the exchange rate. For me I still happy that I got my refund :))
This cancellation process should be the same for any country since I tried to email other email address I can found during my research but only this email address actually responded.

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Comments

  1. Hi, just curios do i need to click on the url given to update or anything ? I received an email saying tht its been updated by someone. Its more then a week and ive yet to receive any replies :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for my late reply but I hope you got everything settle as I understand it can be quite frustrating to deal with this issue. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get the program cancelled and money refunded?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yes i did got my membership cancelled and the payment refunded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how any days you was in the program?

      Delete
  5. Thanks Timothy for sharing your experience. I've just sent the cancellation email after one year of participation (my DT are mature and can be used). I asked for refund, what does the terms and conditions says in this regard. Do you think they will refund ? I will keep you posted about their reply .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they charged you for the 2nd year membership? If yes then I believe you should be able to get it refunded as you have not use the benefits for the year. I hope you got the refund, all the best!

      Delete
    2. But i didn't use any benefits of the membership, i didn't go on a dream trip and nether i use any of the points, i asked them if i could be refunded, because i didn't use the Membership benefits and they said that i would lose at all, so my ask is, shouldnt i be refund at least the value of my subscription?

      Delete
  6. Hello I've been in membership for about five months, do you know if there is any way I can get back the payment for the months I paid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I don't think you will be able to get a refund after being a member for 5 months, The best would be informing them that you won't be renewing your membership once this term ended.

      Delete
    2. hello! do you know for less than a month if i can get a refund ?

      Delete
  7. Can someone help me cancel my membership please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HAVE JUST SENT THE CANCELLATION HOPING TO GET MY REFUND

    ReplyDelete
  9. Were you refunded via the same visa account you used to pay? I joined on Saturday 1st December 2018 and someone helped me to create an account using my Visa card. Its 3 days and I am quitting.

    Thanks
    John

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was sending them the email on my cancellation on my membership withun a month i have signed up as the member. I was regret after reading the comment online. But being told i cant get any refund on my cancellation on my membership. Btw i dont get any information on the agent. Just feel deceiving by signing up as the member. Anyone can advise me on this issue. I wish to get back my refund in full. Btw i dont get anything by signing the membership.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i tried to cancel i followed the steps given but i received a mail from worldventures and not from Eventum@localhost can any advise me on what to do in still waiting for them to contact me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cancelled my membership. They accepted the cancellation within few hours but they did not mention in their email about refunding me although their terms are clear about refunding any individual who hasn't used the platform for any benefit. Still waiting to hear more from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henry. How long you were a member and did you get your refund?

      Delete
  13. After I cancel my membership, my money was refund but sent to my ewallet, how can I get my money to my local bank account?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day.
    1)Who is the sponor? Who's name do we put there?
    2) Should put 65XXXXXX or replace that (65XXXXXX) with our ID #?

    3) Which date should we put (cancellation date or date we started Wold Ventures)?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day.
    1)Who is the sponor? Who's name do we put there?
    2) Should put 65XXXXXX or replace that (65XXXXXX) with our ID #?

    3) Which date should we put (cancellation date or date we started Wold Ventures)?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are looking at it from a first person viewpoint which was one of the mistakes you made. Just because you got no value from the membership did not mean it would not be valuable to those you could have potentially sponsored.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I joined a few weeks ago and I hope to get my refund

    ReplyDelete
  18. I joined in May 2020 and have sent several emails to eteam@worldventures.com and support@worldventures.com for cancellation but I have not received any confirmation and they continue to send me invoices. Anyone who has experienced this and any ideas how I can reach world ventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the same problems. Anyone please assist.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When Green turn to Red - Citizenship Journey

AirBnB - alternative staying and discount